Supply Chain Planner – Fixed term contract
We are looking for an analytical, enthusiastic planner with excellent communication skills to join our fantastic team on a 9-month contract from April 2019
H&A is a market-leading beauty & bathing company, supplying award-winning products to some of the biggest names in retail. We are looking for an analytical, enthusiastic planner with excellent communication skills to join our fantastic team on a 9-month contract from April 2019. Reporting to the Supply Chain manager, you will be responsible for liaising with the marketing team, and our supplier base in order to forecast demand, create purchase orders, and manage inventory to meet key availability and stock holding targets.
- To create forecasts on all year-round products, using historical trend analysis combined with range change and promotion information to maximise customer availability and minimise overstocks
- To workclosely with marketing team on new product introduction to ensure full availability for on time deliveries to customer DC’s
- To create and schedule purchase orders and supporting documentation (e.g carton markings, product specs etc), in line with MRP requirements and inventory and availability KPIs.
- To work closely with suppliers and service providers to ensure on time in full deliveries of Purchase orders
- To maintain associated master data and planning data in the MRP system (Sage) and Access database.
- To reconcile stock holding between H&A and warehouse systems
- To cover other team members in the case of sickness and holiday
A Bit about you
- Graduate calibre, or have experience in a similar role
- Excellent IT skills, with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Numerate, logical with strong analytical skills
- Good at working within a team in a fast-moving environment
- Great communication skills, works well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Positive, proactive approach
What we can offer you
We are offering you the chance to learn more about supply chain and the wider business and develop your skills in a fast-moving consumer goods company. As a key member of the team, you will have the opportunity to make a difference, work with the biggest and best retailers in the UK, and gain experience in dealing with international suppliers.
Salary is dependent on experience
If you are interested in applying for this fantastic opportunity, please email a copy of your cv and a covering letter to email@example.com